7. Dezember 2016

Baby, it's cold outside - Alpaca in the snow

Bbbbbrrrrrrr, it's freezing outside and it's no winter wonderland - yet.
But alpaca my scarf and my gloves and going outside, enjoying a walk in the woods


I colored the alpaca with dark grey copic markers - I always use the warm greys for animals. For the background I blended some distress inks and spritzed water droplets on top to create a falling snow effect.


The white layer is embossed with an quilted pattern and the little felt bow I just made quickly with a pair of scissors - no die needed.



Stay warm and have a cozy winter 

See you soon

Claudia


Materials I used to make this card:

paper: smooth bristol cardstock by Exacompta; off-white cardstock

stamps: winter alpaca by Lawn Fawn

Distress Inks: chipped sapphire, dusty concord, shaded lilac, spun sugar by Ranger/Tim Holtz

Inks: VersaFine black onyx. Memento tuxedo black all by Tsukineko

dies: stitched hillside borders by Lawn Fawn; Crea-Nest XXL No.24 by Crea-Lies (stitched rechtangles) 

embossing folder: "quilted" next level 6x6in by We R memory keepers

misc: copic markers; craft felt in white; sequins; Stickles "icicle" by Ranger

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen