7. September 2016

Sweets for my Sweet

I wanted to make a  birthday card full of sugary sweets and lots of pink. So I was looking through my Lawn Fawn stamps choosing sweets from different stamp sets. At the end I used the baked goodies from three stamp sets. I stamped them in a very dark brown ink because I think black is too hard of a contrast. So I used "soot" dye ink (from Lawn Fawn as well).


For the ombre background frame I blended the three color from an ombre ink pad with a sponge dauber. They blended really nicely and the colors are so bright - well it was one of those neon ombre ink pads ;)


For more dimension I die cut the word "sweet" four times from white cardstock and stacked it on top of each other. The top most layer I colored beforehand blending the three colors from the ombre ink pad as well. When all the layers were dry I coated the word with rock candy stickles to give it a candy sugary look. The rock candy stickles has more chunky glitter pieces in it, so it'll give a nice texture. 



Have a sweet day and see you soon

Claudia

Material:
bristol cardstock by exacompta
stamps: baked with love; donut worry; milk and cookies all by Lawn Fawn
ombre dye ink pad in Neon Red to Purple by Hero Arts
dye ink "soot" by Lawn Fawn
dies: scripty sweet by Lawn Fawn
Crea-Nest Dies XXL No24 stitched rectangles
stickles 'rock candy',  by Ranger
glossy accents

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen