28. September 2016

Party like a Rockstar

I love to make interactive cards. There so much fun to make and even more fun for the recipient.
A while ago I started making my own wobbler mechanism - because those you can buy (even the new smaller version) are too big for the stamps that I use and love to turn into a wobbler. 

The birthday card I made for today is for my aunt and she loves mice. So mice can be sweet and cute but I wanted it to be a more unexpected characteristic. So I choose to put her onto a wobbler and use a fun sentiment on the inside of the card.


I die-cut the word hooray three time from white cardstock and one time from a rest of pinkish cardstock. I glued all together to get a nice dimension and I coated the word with glossy accents once I glued it to the card.


The mouse is glued to the inside of the card and onto a custom-made wobbler. You can find the tutorial for the wobbler here on my blog.


I stamped the sentiment with the individual calli letters (and various words from other stamp sets) with VersaFine Ink and stamped some more tiny stars around it.


And this is the wobbling mouse in action 
I posted a short video on my Instagram account if you like to see the real action ;)





Have a great day and see you soon

Claudia

Material:

stamps: lunar animals (mouse), Calli letters (sentiment inside) by Mama Elephant
jump for joy (it's your birthday), party animal (tiny stars and spiral), wheelie like you (like), 
sweet smiles ( 'A' ) by Lawn Fawn

dies: hooray script by Mama Elephant; flower circle inverted by Waffle Flower
Crea-Nest XXL No.24 stitched rectangles by Crea-Lies

paper: bristol cardstock by exacompta, pink cardstock 

inks: VersaFine Pigment Ink in onyx black (for the sentiments); Memento dye ink in tuxedo black (for copic coloring) by Tsukineko

Distress Inks: peacock feathers, twisted citron by Ranger

misc: custom-made wobbler - tutorial here on my blog
copic marker; glossy accents by Ranger

1 Kommentar: