2. September 2016

Hello Fall - a shaker card

Are you ready for fall?
I sure am! I just love this season with all it's beautiful changing colors. All the delicious fruits and vegetables that are going to be harvested. I'm looking forward to corn and baked potatoes, apple pies and roasted chestnuts. Oh the delights of fall, I am jumping for joy :)


The shaker is inlayed in the kraft cardstock.


Actually it's not so much of a shaker more like a diorama. I didn't put much shaker material in it and I layer the the pile of leaves and the hedgehog, so that it gives the impression that the hedgi is jumping in a large pile :D


I love the little acorn and used it as an embellishment with the bow. And I change the original sentiment from ready, set, snow to ready, set, fall - because I didn't have the sentiment adition set (ready, set, shake) and I think this combination is kind of funny also :D



What are you looking forward in this fall? 

See you soon
Claudia 

Material:
bristol cardstock by exacompta
stamps: jump for joy; ready, set, snow by Lawn Fawn
copic marker
Distress Inks: fossilized amber, mowed lawn, 
peacock feathers, tumbled glass

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen