12. September 2016

Fall Friends

I mentioned before that I loooove fall :D I just love the colors and this Lawn Fawn Set with the cute forest animals and all the leaves is just perfect. 

Before I started making cute cards I was totally into the grungy world of Tim Holtz :) making tags and art journal pages. So I have a lot of Tim Holtz Bigz dies as well as the small movers and shapers - they sadly don't always match with the cute critters in all my stamps set (at least in my opinion ;) ).

But I thought I give the small leave a try and I think they go really well together, what do you think? 


On the background I randomly blended some Distress Inks and flicked it heavily with water to make some big splodges.


To make the leaves I glued an old book page onto cardstock and die-cut it with the small leaves movers and shapers magnetic dies from Tim Holtz. I die cut one from watercolor paper as well and sponged it with various Distress Inks. Then I accented the edges with brown Distress Inks.


see you soon

Claudia

Material:
bristol cardstock by exacompta
stamps: jumping for joy by Lawn Fawn
copic marker
Distress Inks: aged mahogany, frayed burlap, 
gathered twigs, mustard seed, wild honey
dies: mini tattered leaves (movers and shapers) by Tim Holtz Sizzix
Crea-Nest XXL No24 stitched rectangles by Crea-Lies

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen