8. September 2016

A Birthday Flyby

When I was playing around with the magical dragon stamp set I thought it would be totally cute and funny to let the dragons peeking in from the sides to take a look at the birthday child as they were flying by to greet. They seem soooo curious and a little bit confused too - they make me laugh and I hope they'd put a smile on the recipient as well.


I blended the background lightly with tumbled glass Distress Ink and stamped the clouds with the same colour. It's very soft and pretty (in real life) but hard to see on the pictures. 


I colored the dragon with copic marker and die cut the part where they are peeking in from the sides with a stitched border die to match the stitched background. Then I fuzzy cut them by hand and glued them on but let the wings and ears untouched so I could bend them slightly to give a little bit of a 3d effect. 




Have a great day and see you soon

Claudia

Material:
bristol cardstock by exacompta
stamps: BB magical dragons by My Favorite Things
copic marker
Distress Ink: tumbled glass by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Pigment Ink VersaFine onyx black
dies: Crea-Nest XXL No24 stitched rectangles

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen