2. Mai 2016

Kitties in Love - MFT sketch challenge No278

Hello,

Let's start may off with a card challenge, shall we?

A few weeks ago I ordered my very first MFT stamp set - the cool cat set by Birdie Brown. And I'm in love. These cats are so adorable and sweet. With these cute stamp set on my desk I decided to take part in the current MFT Wednesday sketch challenge over on the mft card challenge blog


At first I struggled a little with the sketch - I've never worked with a sketch before ;)
This is the second attempt on the sketch. At first I had three colored blocks with "meow & you" stamped on it. But it was to bold and over-staged the kitties. So I decided to take just one and added a row of ascending hearts.


This cute litttle kitty couple - aren't they the sweetest?






 
participating in the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge
Sketch 278










Have a great and colorful day,

Claudia




Materials:
stamps: BB cool cat by My favorite things
bristol cardstock by exacompta
copic markers
distress inks

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen