15. März 2016

You give the best hugs - Lawnscaping Challenge No.125




Hello crafty friends,

the current lawnscaping challenge is all about black and white with a splash of color. 
And I immediately thought of something glowing or a night scene..... I went through my lawnfawn stamp collection and the Mom+Me set caught my eye and I thought love is glowing brighter than anything else.

When the night is dark and there are monsters under your bed - mom always gives the best hugs:


I colored both the foxes with colored pencils. Those work great on dark cardstocks and the black enhances the colors and let them glow. The baby fox is snuggeling in mommas paws, such a cute stamp set.




participating in:
Lawnscaping Challenge No.125
sponsored by Ellen Hutson



Materials used:
black cardstock
polychromos pencil (Farber Castell)
stamps: Mom + Me (lawn fawn)
white embossing powder (hero arts)



Have a great day and craft on :D




1 Kommentar:

  1. this
    is
    AMAZING!!
    oh my gosh - this nighttime scene looks like it's on a chalkboard!! it's SO cool!! i'm in awe! the coloring is so STRIKING and incredible! wow! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen