24. Februar 2016

A wheelie happy birthday - lawnscaping challenge No.124


Hello crafty friends :D
I'm back on my blog - finally - I needed a little time-out to finish my bachelor thesis :)

I'm starting with a wheeeeelie funny birthday card for the lawnscaping challenge No.124 with the theme

C E L E B R A T I O N


I always loved the cute little hamster and its wheel and what fun it would be if the wheel could actually spin on the card :D yes I wanted to try that and created a penny-slider or rather spinner card. 


It's so much fun to let the hamster spin from one side to another - I couldn't stop *hahahaa

The background is created with my all time favourite distress inks, I just love how vibrant and happy they are. 




Have a crafty day 


Participating in the lawnscaping challenge No.124

Materials:
watercolor paper
distress inks: blueprint sketch, 
wilted violet, picked raspberry
stamps: wheelie like you
and party animal by lawn fawn
copic markers

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love that you worked an the interactive feature into the design! Thanks for playing along with our "Celebration" challenge at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    AntwortenLöschen