27. November 2015

Keep cozy - lawnscaping challenge No. 118

Hello there,

december is just around the corner and we had the first snow of the season a few days ago. My favourite sweater for this kind of wheather is a cozy grey one with a light pink argyle pattern. That sweater keeps me warm and is soooo soft and I am always so excited when the weather is getting colder so I can wear it again.


I stamped the Argyle pattern on this card with distress ink in peacock feathers - one of my favourite colours. Then I took my waterbrush and some pearlescent watercolor paint and carefully retrace the shapes. I also colored the snowflakes with the pearlescent paint.

The stitched lines and the sentiment are embossend with liquid platinum embossing powder. 

Hope you enjoy and happy crafting,
Claudia


Participating in:






materials:
watercolor paper
Distress Ink by Ranger 
Stamps: Argyle Backdrops and 
Love you s'more by Lawn Fawn
Dies: stitched snowflakes by Lawn Fawn

Kommentare:

  1. Very sweet CAS scene that lets the polar bear shine. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a super sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen