26. November 2015

Happy Birthday

Hello again

Today I have a Birthday card to share which I made for a good friend of mine - it's her birthday today :D

I colored the background blending different shades of green distress inks and spritzed it with water and glimmer mist. After it was completely dry I die-cut the word happy from the background and three times from white cardstock. I glued them all on top of each other and place it back, it fits perfectly. I coated the word with glossy accents to give it a bit of contrast.



I spelled the word birthday from die cut letters and embossed them with an emerald green glitter embossing powder.


Hope you enjoy and happy cardmaking
Claudia
materials:
watercolor paper
Distress Inks by Ranger
Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels
Dies: happy script by Mama Elephant;
alphanumeric by Sizzix by Tim Holtz
Stamps: my lucky charm by Lawn Fawn
bristol cardstock by exacompta
copic markers










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen